The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LEICA M10 Black Chrome + Lenses & Accsys

seankarns

Decided to part with my M10 setup due to lack of use due to sheer difficulty of photographing an 18 month old via manual focus.

Ideally I'd like to sell as much of the set as possible, but am open to offers for individual bits. Shipping is included. If a buyer should want everything, I have two additional padded Artisan&Artist soft cases I'll include.

Leica M10 Black Chrome w/ original box, manuals, and included accessories + Yosemite camera strap (black) + extra battery + Nitecore charger + Convex soft release + Artisan&Artist soft case: $6,250

The body is in excellent shape, but there is one small nick on the corner just above the rangefinder lens. Was purchased new last spring.

Leica VisoFlex Viewfinder : $500

Leica Summarit-m 35mm f/2.4 asph w/ leather case, front and back caps, metal hood, box and B+W UV filter. : $1,800

Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 w/ leather case, front and back caps, integrated hood : $1,900

Leica APO Summicron 90mm f/2.0 w/ leather case, front and back caps, integrated hood : $2,600

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4.0 P lens : $375

seankarns

PRICE DROP!

Leica M10 Black Chrome w/ original box, manuals, and included accessories + Yosemite camera strap (black) + extra battery + Nitecore charger + Convex soft release + Artisan&Artist soft case: $6,000

Leica VisoFlex Viewfinder : $450

Leica Summarit-m 35mm f/2.4 asph w/ leather case, front and back caps, metal hood, box and B+W UV filter. : $1,700

Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 w/ leather case, front and back caps, integrated hood : $1,900

Leica APO Summicron 90mm f/2.0 w/ leather case, front and back caps, integrated hood : $2,500

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4.0 P lens : $325