The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Flawless/Unused/Boxed/Complete/Rare

D&A

Hi All,

Reorganizing and prioritizing some photo gear and also thinning the herd (always wanted to use that expression, even though I've yet to own a cow, never mind a whole heard of them).

Up for sale is my 2nd (extra) un-used Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 lens in rarely seen Silver color M mount. As some know, only 300 silver versions made world wide and long out of production. It's boxed and complete and comes with original Voigtlander front and rear caps, original hood and instructions/paperwork, just as it comes from Voigtlander.

This lens is in un-used and flawless condition as expected. As I do with all new lenses purchased, I mounted it twice in succession to take my mandatory test shots to make sure lens is perfect. Simply gorgous. Performance on par with current Ver II production of this lens, which only comes in black. Wide open it has what many others have described as a traditional classic rendition while stopped down to f2 and especially beyond, its extremely sharp and contrasty across the frame. Many have written glowingly about this very unique and versatile lens.

Not only is it for use on M mount cameras, but of course on many other mirrorless cameras via appropriate adapter for a superb low light combination.

Price is $1295 net to me and that includes FREE shipping in lower 48 CONUS. For other destinations, please inquire. Payment via Paypal (add 3%). Thanks very much for your interest and if you have any questions, please ask.

*** Please Note! After taking these shots of the lens with box in anticipation of putting it up for sale, I somehow misplaced that little 3 year Guarantee booklet that's shown in picture #1, so that won't be included.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Flawless/Unused/Boxed/Complete/Rare

This lens has now been SOLD! Thanks everyone for your interest.

Dave (D&A)