The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D-II 50ms + HC 50mm + HC 100mm for 5000€

fotolli

Hi all,

I am selling parts of my Hasselblad equipment.
This is a very capable kit with single shot and 4-shot option and with 50 Megapixel still up to the task.

It consists of the following:

Hasselblad H3D-II 50ms Body, moderate wear, as is always the case with the Hasselblad finish, under 22.000 actuations
Hasselblad HC 3.5/50mm Version I, very good condition, apart from a little rip in the focusing ring´s rubber, under 11.000 actuations
Hasselblad HC 2.2/100mm, very good condition, under 8000 actuations

Everything works just fine and especially shines in 4-shot mode in a studio environment.

The kit is located in Zurich Switzerland, but can also be shipped from Germany, so that buyers from the EU don´t have to deal with incoming taxes. For those buyers a bank transfer is the only method of payment I will accept, since I don´t like to deal with paypal. My feedback history as a seller can be traced in this forum or in the 1000+ feedbacks on ebay under the same username.

Price for all is 5000€ / 5750 CHF / 5750 US$ net to me

Attachments

fotolli

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D-II 50ms + HC 100mm for 4000€

The 50mm lens is sold.

H3D-50ms with HC 100mm for 4000€ / 4600 US$ / 4600 CHF

Thanks,

Oliver