The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Carl Zeiss Hartblei Rotator 4/40 IF TS for Nikon, Sony A7R, Fuji GXF

Alkibiades

For Sale:
a very rare lens,
in condition like new,
no sights of use.
Carl Zeiss Hartblei Rotator 4/40 IF TS
with Nikon connection,
but can be used with an adapter with all other systems like Sony A7R, Fuji GXF.
The lens is very expensive (about 6000 euro) becouse it use the latestCarl Zeiss glasses of the 40 mm IF.
The lens is a mint condtion, simply like new.
The technical condition is also like new: the lens has newest Tilt -shift mechanism and works perfect: this lens was by Stefan Steibl and his company made a great job. The adjustment cost more than 1000 euro.
Since then I made not more then 30 pics with the lens so you get a perfect lens.
I made some pics on a Nikon D810 and Sony A7rII. On both systems it works well with incredible sharpness.
The lens will also be interesting for Fuji GFX users becouse it is a real 6x6 lens and have therefore bigger image circle.
The lens is a full metal weapon- no plastic. All work mechanical, so it is usable for all systems.
Price: 3500 euro
I am located in EU.

Last edited: