The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Tri-Elmar 28 35 50 Version 2

Gary P

Selling this Leica Tri-Elmar 28-35-50 version 2 comes with the original box, pouch, caps and vented hood. The lens is in great working condition and the glass is clean. Not sure if its inherent in this lens but the F-stop detents have been a little soft since I acquired the lens. Other than that quirk the lens works great. I'm just not using this enough, so it's time to sell it to someone who will. My asking price is $3,700.00 shipped CONUS. The buyer is responsible for the PayPal fees. The lens isn't as dusty as it appears, those specks just pop.

Attachments

a5m

Closest thing to a zoom on an M. Pretty nifty idea actually. Would love to try this if I had the extra cash.