The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Strap

D&A

FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Strap

Hi All,

Up for sale is a brand new Italian cowhide leather Half Case with Battery/SD access door for the Leica M240, M262 & MM246 bodies. It's a lovely black color accented with red stitching with a small built in grip (as shown). Similar to the very costly Arte di Mano brand cases, it's access door magnetically held shut at the bottom, flips open for easy removal of battery and/or SD card without ever having to remove the camera from the case. A slotted removeable screw as shown is included which allows the camera in case to screw into a tripod or tripod QR plate.

Just like the Arte di Mano brand cases, the bottom plate of the camera body is removed and set aside and then the camera is inserted into the half case, which facilitates battery and/or SD card removal. I sold my camera prior to receiving this case but did try it out once at a Leica dealer with their M240. It fit perfectly!

*** I am including at no charge ($60.00 value) a nice lightly used Gariz Italian leather black camera strap also accented with red stitching, making a lovely matching pair with the camera half case. I originally used this with my Leica Q when I had it. The strap has a sliding built in shoulder pad and the strap itself is rounded shape as shown. Just for info, the strap does tend to curl a bit due to the stiffness of the leather used until it's broken in.

The price of the half case is $129.00 net to me (add 3% for regular paypal but established members can use friends & family Paypal) and with the free matching Gariz strap. Put together I believe it's an exceptional value. Shipping of items in their original boxes as shown will be a discounted Priority Shipping rate of $8.00 in the lower 48 CONUS. For other destinations or if you have any questions please inquire.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

dave.gt

Re: FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Str

Dave!

That is a fine looking case! Wow! That is gorgeous!

I should buy that just to save for when I do get another M! :)

I guess you're keeping the M...:facesmack:

D&A

Re: FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Str

Hi Dave,

Yes it is quite attractive and an extremely functional case. Unfortunately by the time it arrived, I had already sold my camera that the case was to be used on. I'm sure it will find a good home. The matching strap is icing on the cake. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

End of weekend Bump. :)

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Been a while since I mentioned this M240 case and strap were available for sale, so let it be know :).

Dave (D&A)

D&A

These items have now been sold. Thanks to everyone who made inquires.

Dave (D&A)