The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon MB-D10 & Zeiss ZM 50/2

Amin

I am selling a Nikon MB-D10 grip and a Zeiss ZM 50/2 planar lens (black).

Price for Zeiss ZM 2/50 planar is $475 + US shipping and PayPal = $500

The lens (for Leica M mount) has only been used a couple of times and has always had a filter on it (filter not included), so it is really like new. There is a speck of internal dust which is also like new :). I purchased the Zeiss lens new from Matsuiyastore (Japan). Comes with original front and back caps plus all paperwork except for the purchase invoice which I lost.

Asking price for the MB-D10 grip is $185 + US shipping and PayPal = $200

I am the second owner of this grip, but neither the original owner nor I used it much. It is in perfect condition. The shutter release button is more sensitive than the one on my D700. I don't know if this is usual, but I actually prefer the sensitivity of the one on the grip to the one on my D700 since I focus with the AF-ON button and like a sensitive release. Comes with box and everything it should come with as new but I do not have the original purchase invoice.

PayPal only please (no E-check)

Thanks,
Amin

Amin

Zeiss 50/2 lens is still available. First "I'll take it and have PayPal payment ready" will get the lens.

Amin

Willing to do a straight trade for a like new Olympus 9-18mm f/4-5.6 ED. The B&H price of the Zeiss is $150 more than that of the Olympus lens.