The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ350

Rodd@DHPP

G'Day to all,

The Phase One IQ350 is a crop frame (1.3) which is fantastic when shooting longer lenses for landscapes but not so good when lining up interiors on a Cambo camera or shooting portraits behind an XF body. Rather than persuade my partner two is better than one (or three), I'll need to sell the 350 before an investment in a 3100.

IQ350 has a little over 34K, a slight circular scratch on the rear glass (don't even know how it got there) was purchased from Specular in Melbourne a couple of years ago. The sensor is in perfect condition.

IQ350 $1250 (US dollars) + Shipping and Paypal Fees (about $17,700 if you're in Australia)

Cheers and thanks for looking, pics to follow for the interested,

Rodd

Last edited:

Rodd@DHPP

Hmmmm, yep as it’s been pointed out I can’t type for nuts

The posted price is incorrect it should be $12,500 US Dollars

Thanks

drevil

Staff member
i dont mean any disrespect but....iq3 aside, considering that iqx 80mp backs go for considerable less maybe you should consider a price dump

you can consider yourself lucky these days to get 8000bucks for a used 180

again, no disrespect, just my 2 cents

Rodd@DHPP

i dont mean any disrespect but....iq3 aside, considering that iqx 80mp backs go for considerable less maybe you should consider a price dump

you can consider yourself lucky these days to get 8000bucks for a used 180

again, no disrespect, just my 2 cents
Considering the constant upgrading of Phase gear and the improvements they have made and will progressively make, the IQ350 is fit for purpose, no longer sitting on a tripod in the studio with ideal lighting. With a CMOS sensor, higher ISO, power sharing, it's a niche in the market just like the larger IQ180 which has it's own design limitations compared to the later series. This will always be the case.

I was advise by a dealer this would be a fair price considering the market in Australia, the U.S market is obviously more saturated.

I do thank you for your input. I may choose to withdraw the sale or combine with a full kit.

Cheers...Rodd

Rodd@DHPP

FS: Phase One IQ350 + XF+SF80mm

Price Slump: US$11,000 (plus shipping and PayPal Fees)

The IQ350 has seen service on a XF body and a Cambo WRS1600. There are four 3400mAh batteries I will make available with charger.

For those whom are wishing to buy a complete kit with a XF, SK80mm, US$13500 (plus and extra 2 batteries)

IQ350_001.jpg
IQ350_002.jpg
IQ350_006.jpg
IQ350_008.jpg

Rodd@DHPP

Don't sit on the fence with this sale, if you're interested please PM.

For only a few grand extra I have an XF body and 80 SK blue ring lens also available in another listing.

Available for one week more!

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited: