The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 200/2.8 APO

aCIDfire

Up for sale is this 200mm APO lens in optically perfect condition without scratches,fungus,haze,lens separation. Focusing ring goes
smoothly, aperture snappy. Some scratches on the barrell of the lens, see pictures.

Including 2nd lens hood (screwing) + both caps genuine.

Price: $800 including shipping price and PayPal fees. Shipping worldwide.

Pictures of the lens:

My pictures with this lens (picture of the butterfly is with Sigma 1.4xTC and ext.tubes):

algrove

Can you help and indicate lens length with hood attached in reverse and also give maximum diameter too please. Thanks

aCIDfire

Can you help and indicate lens length with hood attached in reverse and also give maximum diameter too please. Thanks
Hi, lens lenght with second hood reversed - 15,7 cm (second hood in reverse only "sit"on the first one, second one don´t have screwable fitting inside") ,,
with only first hood in max dimension /focused on MFD/ - 19,3 cm,, with mounted second hood in max dimension / focused on MFD/ - 24,7 cm and focused
at infinity - 22,7 cm. All measures on the table with rear cap. Hope this helps..

Best, Mark

Jeroen

Supposed to be a truly excellent lens for Fuji GFX also - I already have the Fuji 250mm so I'm not interested. Why not become a member of GFX-Facebook page and ask the moderator if you can put it up for sale there.

aCIDfire

Supposed to be a truly excellent lens for Fuji GFX also - I already have the Fuji 250mm so I'm not interested. Why not become a member of GFX-Facebook page and ask the moderator if you can put it up for sale there.
Hi, thank you, I´ll try it.