The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Alpha a7R II 42.4MP Digital Camera - Black, 4 Sony batteries, L bracket

jaree

$1,250 including regular PayPal and shipping. I have 100% feedback on eBay ("aloogobhi") and also on FM forum ("jaree"). I also have a few transactions here both as buyer and seller.

Alpha a7R II 42.4MP Digital Camera - Black, 4 Sony batteries, Original strap, L bracket of Chinese origin, Sony dedicated battery charger, USB adapter charger, Wasabi 2-battery charger (not shown in photos, but I will include it), box, cables.

Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

This is a used (not abused) camera, not a closet queen and body has various marks from use - see photos. LCD is fairly clean. Some of the white stuff on top is from gaffer tape that I keep on the camera seal the mic ports, hot-shoe, etc.

Shutter count is less than 47,500. Sony rates the shutter life to 500,000 actuations.

Local pickup in NYC welcome.

A7RII-2019.jpg
A7RII-2019-2.jpg
A7RII-2019-4.jpg
A7RII-2019-5.jpg
A7RII-2019-6.jpg
A7RII-2019-7.jpg
View attachment 141133
View attachment 141134
View attachment 141135

jaree

This was the shutter count on April 24th, I have taken a few shots after it to test so rounded up the count in my post above.

A7RII - Shutter Count.jpg