The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H5D 50c WiFi, Lenses and Accessories for Sale

michaelclark

I am selling my Hasselblad H5D 50c WiFi kit. I purchased the camera and most of the lenses in December 2015. It is in excellent shape – I have taken very good care of it. I hate to sell this amazing kit but I need the money to upgrade to the next medium format kit. I have been a member of these forums for several years and I have been a working pro for over 23 years.

Here is a list of the items and the price I am looking to get ideally:

Hasselblad H5D 50c WIFI camera body and back - $9,500.00
Camera body is in excellent shape. Some small marks on the body but otherwise excellent. There are no scratches or marks on the sensor (see the images). The body comes with the Really Right Stuff L-bracket shown in the images. I have the box and everything that came with the camera including the Hasselblad “High Performance Hard Shell Case” that came with it and the tethering cable. I’ll even throw in a half dozen e-wipes as well.
Shutter Count: 11,766

Hasselblad HCD 24mm f/4.8 lens - $3,700.00
This 24mm is in great shape. Glass is extremely clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with box and everything that came with it. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Lens hood does have some scuff marks on the front of it but is in great shape otherwise. Crazy sharp!
Shutter Count: 3,593

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens - $2,500.00
This lens is in excellent shape. Glass is extremely clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with box and everything that came with it. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it.
Shutter Count: 3,372

Hasselblad HC 50-100mm f/3.5 – 4.5 lens - $1,700.00
I purchased this second hand. I am the second owner. Glass is very clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with leather pouch. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Lens hood does have some scuff marks on the front of it but is in great shape otherwise. I have been very careful with this lens to not set it down on the front element. Hence, the helicoid is in perfect shape. Great lens!
Shutter Count: 2,815

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 lens - $1,200.00
I purchased this second hand. I am the second owner. Glass is very clean. No marks or scratches. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Great lens!
Shutter Count: 2,626

Hasselblad 1.7x Teleconverter - $650.00
Purchased this teleconverter used. It has been lightly used and I have only had it less than a year. It is in great shape. Both caps come with it.

XH Adapter & Tripod Foot – $300.00
This adapter was purchased thinking I would upgrade to the X2D, which hasn’t materialized (as of yet). I am going a different way. It is in good shape. The XH adapter has some marks on it from the tripod foot but is otherwise in good shape.

*All items have all caps both front and rear and lens hoods where appropriate.

. . . . . . . . .

To see detailed images of all items visit my website at:

https://www.michaelclarkphoto.com/HASSELBLAD/1/thumbs

Click on the thumbs to see larger versions of the images. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

Payment: Wire Transfer or PayPal. Buyer pays 3% extra for PayPal fees plus shipping.

Shipping: Shipping is via Fed Ex or UPS only. Items will only be shipped after full payment has been received.

International Buyers: I can ship International but prefer to sell this gear in the USA. Any customs or duties will be paid by the buyer.

My guarantee: If you receive the item and it is not up to spec I will refund the full amount and pay for return shipping up to 14 days after the sale.

If you would like to purchase one item or all of these please contact me at [email protected].

michaelclark

UPDATED PRICING

Hasselblad H5D 50c WIFI camera body and back - $9,000.00
Camera body is in excellent shape. Some small marks on the body but otherwise excellent. There are no scratches or marks on the sensor (see the images). The body comes with the Really Right Stuff L-bracket shown in the images. I have the box and everything that came with the camera including the Hasselblad “High Performance Hard Shell Case” that came with it and the tethering cable. I’ll even throw in a half dozen e-wipes as well.

Hasselblad HCD 24mm f/4.8 lens - $3,500.00
This 24mm is in great shape. Glass is extremely clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with box and everything that came with it. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Lens hood does have some scuff marks on the front of it but is in great shape otherwise. Crazy sharp!

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens - $2,300.00
This lens is in excellent shape. Glass is extremely clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with box and everything that came with it. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it.

Hasselblad HC 50-100mm f/3.5 – 4.5 lens - $1,500.00
I purchased this second hand. I am the second owner. Glass is very clean. No marks or scratches. Comes with leather pouch. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Lens hood does have some scuff marks on the front of it but is in great shape otherwise. I have been very careful with this lens to not set it down on the front element. Hence, the helicoid is in perfect shape. Great lens!

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 lens - $1,200.00
I purchased this second hand. I am the second owner. Glass is very clean. No marks or scratches. It has a B+W filter on the front of the lens that has rarely if ever come off it. Great lens!

Hasselblad 1.7x Teleconverter - $500.00
Purchased this teleconverter used. It has been lightly used and I have only had it less than a year. It is in great shape. Both caps come with it.

XH Adapter & Tripod Foot – $250.00
This adapter was purchased thinking I would upgrade to the X2D, which hasn’t materialized (as of yet). I am going a different way. It is in good shape. The XH adapter has some marks on it from the tripod foot but is otherwise in good shape.

michaelclark

Ok, apparently my pricing was way off for this gear. Let's try again...

I am selling my Hasselblad H5D 50c WiFi kit. I purchased the camera and most of the lenses in December 2015. It is in excellent shape – I have taken very good care of it. I hate to sell this amazing kit but I need the money to upgrade to the next medium format kit. I have been a member of these forums for several years and I have been a working pro for over 23 years.

All prices in USD.

Hasselblad H5D 50c WIFI camera body and back - $8,000.00

Hasselblad HCD 24mm f/4.8 lens - $2,700.00

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens - $1,700.00

Hasselblad HC 50-100mm f/3.5 – 4.5 lens - $1,200.00

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 lens - $800.00

Hasselblad 1.7x Teleconverter - $350.00

XH Adapter & Tripod Foot – $200.00

. . . . . . . . .

Click on the thumbs to see larger versions of the images. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

Payment: Wire Transfer or PayPal. I'll eat the PayPal charge on everything but the camera body. Buyer pays 3% extra for PayPal fees on camera body.

Shipping: Shipping is via Fed Ex or UPS only. Items will only be shipped after full payment has been received. Buyer pays for shipping.

My guarantee: If you receive the item and it is not up to spec I will refund the full amount and pay for return shipping up to 14 days after the sale.

If you would like to purchase one item or all of these please contact me at [email protected].

michaelclark

UPDATE - Some Items Sold

All prices in USD.

Hasselblad H5D 50c WIFI camera body and back - $8,000.00 SOLD

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens - $1,700.00 SOLD

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 lens - $800.00

Hasselblad 1.7x Teleconverter - $350.00 SOLD

XH Adapter & Tripod Foot – $200.00

. . . . . . . . .

Payment: Wire Transfer or PayPal. I'll eat the PayPal charge on everything but the camera body. Buyer pays 3% extra for PayPal fees on camera body.

Shipping: Shipping is via Fed Ex or UPS only. Items will only be shipped after full payment has been received. Buyer pays for shipping.

michaelclark

UPDATE - Some Items Sold Already

All prices in USD.

Hasselblad H5D 50c WIFI camera body and back - $8,000.00 SOLD

Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens - $1,700.00 SOLD

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.2 lens - $800.00 SOLD

Hasselblad 1.7x Teleconverter - $350.00 SOLD

XH Adapter & Tripod Foot – $200.00 SOLD

. . . . . . . . .

Payment: Wire Transfer or PayPal. I'll eat the PayPal charge on everything but the camera body.