The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: IQ3-Trichromatic and Cambo Kit

0beone

Greetings all,

After some serious recent surgery and another week in the wilderness carrying a load I have come to the conclusion that I really don't need to do this anymore.
So without further delay I have the following kit for sale in 2 separate posts. Details first followed by images - it should be noted that all the items in this sale are in pristine condition. No, they are not cheap as they represent some of the best of the best though as a kit still represent very good value for money.

Phaseone IQ3-100 Trichromatic Digital Back
Shot count 2841
Phaseone Warranty until 10-28-2022
Includes: Original packing, cables, Cleaning Kit, Captureone License(unused), Original Warranty Document, Manual, 3 Batteries.

All items are located in new Zealand where I moved to over one year ago, shipping (for whole kit) will be by international courier at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping of individual items either by international courier or registered trackable international post. Insurance if required at purchasers cost. Commercial invoices will be supplied.

Pricing:

IQ3-100 Trichromatic US$31,000.00
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Frank

DB 1.jpgDB 2.jpgDB 3.jpgDB 4.jpgDB 5.jpgDB 6.jpg

0beone

Before I look to other methods of selling one price drop;

Now US$28,000.00

its a great buy for such a great back!

Cheers
Frank

0beone

Surely someone needs this fantastic back.

Now US$ 26,000.00 Delivered. That is a good price folks.

Cheers
Frank

0beone

Re: FS: IQ3-Trichromatic

**** Price reduction ****

Now US$ 22,000.00 shipped

Considering this is the Trichromatic and is covered by the Phase One warranty till October 2022 it a very good price for such a great back.

Cheers
Frank

tjv

Wish I could get this. I’d even save you on postage too, living in the same city. My Leaf Credo 60 is still going strong but ain’t no IQ3... The long exposure dark frame and limited abity to push shadows relative to your back is a real drag to me at the moment, not to mention lack of good live on my Linhof Techno...

Sigh...

**** Price reduction ****

Now US$ 22,000.00 shipped

Considering this is the Trichromatic and is covered by the Phase One warranty till October 2022 it a very good price for such a great back.

Cheers
Frank

0beone

Thanks, out of interest I did have a leaf Credo 40 then went IQ with the 260 then the Trichromatic. Its a wonderful back - anyway perhaps a moot point as I have an offer that I am working through currently.
Cheers and thanks
Frank

Wish I could get this. I’d even save you on postage too, living in the same city. My Leaf Credo 60 is still going strong but ain’t no IQ3... The long exposure dark frame and limited abity to push shadows relative to your back is a real drag to me at the moment, not to mention lack of good live on my Linhof Techno...

Sigh...

TheDude

it a very good price for such a great back.
I agree. A shame that you decided to sell but I can understand your motives. With age, heavy gear can become easily too heavy.

I was surprised how far you had to get down on the price. I assume Fujifilm GFX 100 has now for ever reset the price bar.