The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: IQ-Trichromatic and Cambo WRS Kit

0beone

Following on from the previous post of the Trichromatic here is the Cambo kit:

Cambo Wide RS Body Series 1200
Includes: Wide RS carry Bag, Front Cover Plate, Phaseone-Cambo Digital back Adaptor (3 series and above)

Rodenstock 40mm HR Digaron-W with Tilt/Swing Cambo Mount
Lens is in pristine condition, glass is clear and clean, shutter is accurate and functional at all speeds, Movements are smooth and accurate.

Rodenstock 70mm HR Digaron-W In Cambo Mount with ALPA HPF Ring.
Lens is in pristine condition, glass is clear and clean, shutter is accurate and functional at all speeds.

Schneider-KREUZNACH Super Symmar - HM 5.6/120mm - including DB spacer. This lens needs a little explanation:
Lens is in pristine and fully functional condition. This lens was mounted at the request of DT as in tests it was found to be of exceptional quality even on 100Mp sensor. This lens has a large 180mm IC thus allowing large movements and making for fabulous landscape images.
Further tests with the PhaseOne dealer in Melbourne against the 90mm HR-SW found it to be very close indeed and its color acuity, contrast and resolution to be exceptional.

All items are located in new Zealand where I moved to over one year ago, shipping (for whole kit) will be by international courier at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping of individual items either by international courier or registered trackable international post. Insurance if required at purchasers cost. Commercial invoices will be supplied.

Price of complete Cambo/Lens components: US$ 12,000.00
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Frank

MFSale 21.jpgMFSale 22.jpgMFSale 8.jpgMFSale 10.jpgL1007523.jpgL1007520.jpgL1007517.jpgL1007514.jpg

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Well, as a tech cam user, I’d say that this is pretty much a perfect technical camera kit for someone. GLWS.

0beone

Some great interest coming in. Just a reminder that this kit is in pristine condition.

cheers
Frank

4x5Australian

Still a great buy.

One price drop before i remove it.

Now US$10,000
Hi Frank,

I attempted to send you a PM yesterday and today, but the website keeps unlogging me.

Please email me direct at georod25 at hotmail dot com (no spaces).

Thanks,

Rod

0beone

40mm and 120mm lenses confirmed sold..

Anyone for a WRS body, Phase One mounting plate and 70mm lens ?

Cheers
Frank