The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale Fuji GFX 50S with 3 lenses and Godox Fuji Flash

felix5616

I am selling a very lightly used, mint condition Fuji GFX 50S Body with arca style L bracket, 4 batteries and all originally supplied parts and accessories with a Fuji GF 23mm lens, Fuji GF 32-64mm lens and a Pentax 120mm Macro lens with Fotodiox Pro Pentax 645 to GFX adapter and a Godox Fuji TT685 Flash and Godox commander.
All the fuji gear comes with original boxes as does the Godox Flash. The flash still has the protective plastic on it and was fired less then 100 times. The Pentax 645 is near mint and a great macro lens. Asking $7500
Sale restricted to the Continental US as shipping internationally is very expensive, unless international buyers want to pay for insured shipping. Located in So. NH
Please see pics and contact me for any additional info.

Attachments

felix5616

I am selling a very lightly used, mint condition Fuji GFX 50S Body with arca style L bracket, 4 batteries and all originally supplied parts and accessories with a Fuji GF 23mm lens, Fuji GF 32-64mm lens and a Pentax 120mm Macro lens with Fotodiox Pro Pentax 645 to GFX adapter and a Godox Fuji TT685 Flash and Godox commander.
All the fuji gear comes with original boxes as does the Godox Flash. The flash still has the protective plastic on it and was fired less then 100 times. The Pentax 645 is near mint and a great macro lens. Asking $7500
Sale restricted to the Continental US as shipping internationally is very expensive, unless international buyers want to pay for insured shipping. Located in So. NH
Please see pics and contact me for any additional info.

I would be willing to ship to canada and any country where shipping insurance for the full value of the kit can be purchased. International shipping on the buyer.

Rodd@DHPP

G'Day,

Would you consider parting out the kit? ie; 32-64mm and the 23mm separate (price?), possible purchase together?

Cheers...Rodd