The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Df with accessories (DK-17m; DK-19; AR-11; Grip; USB Charger) EU; UK

robdeszan

Nikon Df body, boxed, excellent condition and fully working with all original accessories

£1000 ovno

Df Body - low shutter count 7961 with protective screen from new on the display
- Nikon Charger,
- Nikon battery,
- Nikon Df Strap (never used),
- Nikon USB cable,
- Nikon viewfinder cover + lanyard,
- rubber viewfinder cover
- manual and software

Additional Accessories:
- DK17M Nikon Viewfinder Magnifier (with original packaging)
- DK19 Nikon Viewfinder Eyecup (with original packaging)
- AR-1 Nikon soft shutter release (with original packaging)
- additional genuine Nikon battery
- 3rd party Lemix USB compact/travel battery charger
- 3rd party Arca Swiss compatible grip (slightly modified to ensure perfect fit)

The camera is fully functional; clean mirror, sensor and focusing screen etc. Properly calibrated, ensuring absolute manual focus and AF accuracy. The DK17M viewfinder magnifier and the eye-cup improve manual focusing - a must for manual lenses. AR-11 soft release allows for extremely delicate shutter press and consequently reduces camera shake. Both batteries hold full charge as new. The additional battery was purchased from UK distributor not a fake import made to look identical to the original with sub-par performance (often sold via Amazon or eBay as genuine). See here for an example or this makes an interesting read.

It was originally purchased as a travel rig but never actually got any travel use (I tend to backpack with a point and shoot Ricoh GR these days). I recently bought a Z6 to try video and can't justify keeping both, hence the sale.

Photos can be found here; Please feel free to PM for any queries

Last edited:

a5m

My friend has one of these, and its D4 sensor produces some of the nicest images I've seen straight out of camera. While this camera may not have all the latest features, the sensor and its output more than makes up for it.

Sure to become a true classic in the future. All the best with the sale :thumbup: