The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9

rcerick

I'm selling my beloved and pampered M9. Sensor and LCD replaced, rangefinder calibrated and new leather skin installed during Leica full service. Brassed and glossy and really beautiful. All original boxes, packaging, documentation and accessories plus spare Leica battery, Mr. Zhao leather half case and Match Technical Thumbs Up. Giottos Schott glass LCD screen protector installed the day I bought it and the LCD is perfect (many M9s have scratched LCDs).
Just the way it came from Leica when I bought it. It has been a fantastic camera and tool and I'd never let it go unless I decided to get an M10. Ready to create awesome images and lasting memories. Fantastic back-up body or affordable entry to full frame digital rangefinder photography.

IMG_7360 (1).jpgIMG_7344 (1).jpgIMG_7364 (1).jpgIMG_7350 (1).jpgIMG_7347 (1).jpgIMG_7351 (1).jpgIMG_7366 (1).jpgIMG_7367 (1).jpgIMG_7370 (1).jpg

rcerick

Bump. Price reduced to $2,300 net. Beautiful intro to full frame rangefinder photography or a great back up body.

a5m

I tried the M-P (Typ 240) but came back to my M9-P. That CCD sensor is just that good, plus the ergonomics and weight is much better and better in line with the M philosophy.

I'm not sure if I'd even upgrade to an M10 to be completely honest...