The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 80mm Planar F with the ultimate back-cap

Gbealnz

I HATE waste, and this is a crying shame.

Nice condition Hasselblad 80mm Planar F lens, designed for the 2000 series cameras.
Lens is clean, and appears to be in excellent condition, focuses freely, as does the aperture. Very minimal signs of use. Might be a touch of dust but nothing to worry about.

The rear cap is a non-functioning 2000FCW body, a crying shame if there ever was. The shutter curtains are toast, gone, missing, broken, whatever. It DOES NOT work.
Body has the winder, the newer style waist-level finder, and the focus screen. It even has a battery. It just doesn't work, and I don't think it can be repaired.

A quick look at the local auction site suggests lenses like this are asking US$500+. I'm asking $400, and you can have the body complete with winder/W/L, screen, IF you want it.The respective parts are possibly worth $100+ or so anyway, maybe more.

US$400 plus post to wherever you are. PayPal is fine, I'll pick up the fees.

Attachments