The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One XF + SK 80mm + IQ350

Rodd@DHPP

This is a KIT ONLY Sale,

I am the original owner therefore I can assure it's all in perfect condition.

Phase One XF Body with viewfinder, (Hap 1, 17,231 Clicks)
Schneider KREUSNAK LS80mm
Phase One IQ350 (actuations: 34,339)
3400mAh Batteries (6)
Charger
RRL bracket (saves the base of the camera as it's the only thing that wears when tripod mounting)

BUY NOW: $13,500

BONUS: BUY NOW and I'll included the original Phase One Peli Case plus soft insert that came with the original purchase.

I'll always entertain reasonable offers but this is for the complete kit, not parting out the pieces, with Thanks

Thanks for looking!

Ummm, I must clean my glasses next time I clean the XF lens mount, it's not until you photograph and enlarge the details you see where the muck is still sitting!

XF Kit_001.jpgXF Body_001.jpgXF Body_004.jpgSK 80mm_007.jpgIQ350_006.jpgIQ350_001.jpg

Last edited:

Rodd@DHPP

Bump to all,

20 months ago, I purchased this kit for $22K, this is definitely going to sting for resale!

Reasonable offers, Please!

Rodd@DHPP

It's interesting there seems to be less interest for Phase One gear, even for the top end capture devices:

PRICE DROP TO USD$11,500 (net)

Last edited: