The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Zeiss 5,6/350mm C lens w Contax 645 adapter in USA or EU

lowep

Hasselblad Zeiss Tele Tessar 5,6/350mm C lens for sale in USA or EU for USD$550

Alternatively you have the option to purchase the lens together with a Hasselblad V to Contax 645 adapter ring for a combo price of USD$700

Willing to trade for a decent Canon f2.8 or Sony FE f4 zoom lens, 300mm Canon bazooka or 5" or 7" SmallHD or similar 4K field monitor/recorder.

I purchased this lens from Ffordes Photographic Ltd in the UK in Ex+ condition and have hardly used it since then. The glass is fine, with no marks, there is only a few minor marks on the hood. It also has its original box and leather case.

Questions welcome so feel free to send me a PM, though please don't waste your time and mine with low ball offers, or if you have just signed up two minutes ago.

If you are in the USA or Europe I can post this to you from either LA in USA or Denmark in June or early July.

Photos available upon request.

Thanks for looking,
Pete

Last edited:

lowep

Hasselblad Zeiss 5,6/350mm C lens w Contax 645 adapter in EU

bump for this splendid lens located in Denmark but no longer for trade apart from Canon TS-E EF tilt shift lens or M645 (Mamiya) adapter plate for Sinar eMotion75 digital back

Last edited:

lowep

Mamiya adapter plate for eMotion found (thanks to Getdpi!) so no longer looking to trade this lens for one.
Will also trade for Mamiya AFD body or infrared converted full frame DSLR.