The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 7ii with 80mm, Hasselblad 203FE with 110mm, R.H. Phillips 8x10

mikel

Hi all,
I have three items for sale:

Mamiya 7ii with 80mm lens. The body and lens are in excellent condition. Shutter speeds are accurate, no problems. Unfortunately I can’t find the hood for the 80mm.
$2700 or best offer.

Hasselblad 203FE with 110mm FE lens. Both the body and lens are in excellent condition. No fast battery drain on the body. The lens is the latest version with contacts. Body and lens comes with caps. I'd like to sell both as a kit if possible.
$3400 or best offer.

R.H. Phillips Explorer 8x10. This is one of those unicorns. I'm not using it enough and I thought I'd release it into the wild if someone is interested. In excellent condition, latest all black version. I'll have photos of the Phillips up later today.
$10000

Local pick up in SF Bay Area would be great (discount for cash). Otherwise shipping is to CONUS fully insured with signature confirmation. I'll cover shipping, but would like to split paypal fees.

_DSC7796.jpg_DSC7798.jpg_DSC7800.jpg_DSC7801.jpg_DSC7802.jpg_DSC7804.jpg_DSC7806.jpg_DSC7807.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

mikel

Hi Doug,
I don’t see Phillips come up often, so I’m throwing a number up, but open to offers.
Thanks,
Mike

mikel

Price drops:
Mamiya 7ii with 80mm- $2500
Hasselblad 203fe with 110mm FE- $3200
R.H. Phillips 8x10 Explorer- $9500