The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LOWERED MORE>>> SB700 Flash and Sekonic Spot/flash meter

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Too much gear I don't use anymore so doing a blowout sale. All in LN- or EXC+ condition unless otherwise noted. All include Boxes, chargers, caps, cases, hoods, IB's and paperwork they came with new unless otherwise indicated. Buyer pays actual shipping to their location, 3-day inspection return.

1) SOLD

2) Nikon SpeedLight SB 700: $150

3) Sekonic L558 Flash Meter with Spot and Ambient remote trigger capability (Note essentially the same functionality as the newer L858): $250

Pics:

Last edited:

dave.gt

re: LOWER>>> Nikon Lens, Flash and accessory Blowout

Oh, man, I really should not look at the 70-200 or the 200-500 when I cannot afford it!

It seems Dante is everywhere!:(

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
re: LOWER>>> Nikon Lens, Flash and accessory Blowout

Indeed Dave, he is ;) At least you can rest easy on the 200-500, it sold.

Items updated^^^

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
re: LOWERED MORE>>> Nikon Lens, Flash and accessory Blowout

Prices lowered again!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
re: LOWERED MORE>>> Nikon 70-200 f4 VR-G Lens, Flash and Sekonic Spot/flash meter

Please describe Petzval - 58mm? 85mm?

Kirk
Hi Kirk,

It's the 85 per the post, the deluxe version with polished brass barrel, extra geometric-shaped water stops in addition to the round aperture stops, and the presentation paperwork and case.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
re: LOWERED MORE>>> SB700 Flash and Sekonic Spot/flash meter

Item availability is updated

epforever

Jack -- I sent you a PM a day or two again. Interested in the 70-200.

thanks
Ethan

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Updated