The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony a7R III w/ MANY EXTRAS 230 CLICKS, LEATHER CASE, ETC.

Jonathan

I’m selling all of my Sony gear. See my other post with good glass(some BNIB). This camera is 4 months old with receipt and has 231 actuations on the shutter. No video ever used. Would pass for new. $2250 Shipped NET.

NOTE: If you want just the camera without the extras, the price would be $2050 NET.

Includes:

• Lim’s leather case(Paid $120)
• 1 Extra Sony battery(never used) $78
• Vello BG-S6 Grip-I paid $80 at B&H and have never opened it.
• Battery and cards holder-Never opened
• Extra smart charger-see photo
• 128gb Sandisk SD Card

$2250 Shipped NET.

There are about $400 is extras here and the camera is like new. I am pricing this to sell. There is not a mark on it anywhere (in 1 photo there is a thread or hair in the photo). US model/non-smoking home. Everything included.

Price includes insured shipping. Please add fee if using PayPal. I can't use PayPal gift. DSC_0022.JPGDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0025.JPGDSC_0026.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0029.JPGDSC_0030.JPG