The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CAMBO ACTUS GFX. Full setup with many extras

pigtango

Hi All,

After much hemming and hawing, I've decided to put up my Cambo Actus GFX view camera for sale. Purchased new in Nov. 2017. This is the GFX version of the Actus and the camera plate can be switched for most other camera models. Included in this sale are several other extras to make this a very versatile setup and should able to cover just about all needs. All gear is in mint condition and works great.

Extras include:
2 copal 0 plates
1 Pentax 645 Lens plate
1 Mamiya 645 lens plate
1 M39 screw mount lens plate (for enlarger lenses, leica)
The longest macro rail (450mm)
The longest bellows (macro bellows)
This setup should have you covered for long and short focal lengths.

$4300 shipped in the conus. Buyer to pay the 3% paypal.

Currently looking to sell together as a kit.
PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 142518View attachment 142517View attachment 142516View attachment 142515View attachment 142514View attachment 142513cambo lens plates.jpgcambo macro bellows_1.jpgcambo macro bellows_2.jpg

Last edited:

pigtango

I have parted everything out now. Would ideally like to sell the camera first before parting out the various pieces, however, the M39 and Mamiya plates I can sell off now.

Original cost is over 5k new. The collected price below is $4180.00, if you buy the kit I'll knock the price down to $4000.00 total.

Setup includes:
Cambo Actus GFX camera (camera originally ships with camera mount, but not lens plates). - $2500
1 copal 0 plate - $125
1 copal 0 plate - $125
1 Pentax 645 Lens plate - $350

1 Mamiya 645 lens plate - $350
1 M39 screw mount lens plate (for enlarger lenses, leica) - $130

The longest bellows (macro bellows) -Will sell together with the macro rail as a set - $600

Price is shipped and Paypal'd.

pigtango

Camera and 1 Copal 0 Lens Board have sold.

Remaining parts are listed below. Prices are listed next to the items.

1 copal 0 plate - $125
1 Pentax 645 Lens plate - $350
1 Mamiya 645 lens plate - $350
1 M39 screw mount lens plate (for enlarger lenses, leica) - $130

The longest bellows (macro bellows) -Will sell together with the macro rail as a set - $600

Price is shipped, and paypal'd.

PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking