The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cheetah (Godox?) V860X flash for Sony

GlenC

$80 for 2 Cheetah V860X flashes (1-good, 1-parts) (Includes paypal fees and shipping to 48 states)

I am selling 1 Cheetah V860X flash, and a second one for parts. The flash for parts made an arcing sound once, though it seems to work just fine for now.

The good flash is almost new and if you compare the photos of the Cheetah V860X and the Godox V860II they look identical.
The Cheetah flashes also work with the Cheetah X1 multi function trigger, which looks identical to the Godox X1T-S trigger. I think the Cheetah is a rebranded Godox.

Forgot to photograph the flash stands (2) that are included with the flashes.

Sorry for the mediocre composite with the lcd panel lights on. I wanted to show the different modes and colors.

both.jpg
_R3_1196.jpg
_R3_1194.jpg
_R3_1193.jpg