The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Xpan II Complete Kit with 30, 45 & 90 lenses and more...

snapper

Hello all,

I’m regrettably putting my beloved complete Hasselblad XPan II kit up for sale. This is my all time favourite camera, but unfortunately I have to give it up due to unforeseen life circumstances.

I am only the second owner of this camera and have used its sparingly. On the whole, all pieces are immaculate and in great condition. Ive not seen a kit all together like this, in such a well-cared for and maintained condition, for sale on the secondhand market since the year or two following Hasselblad/Fuji decision to stop production.

Please see and scrutinise all images I have uploaded - all details I have mentioned below I have done my best to photograph. Forgive any marks that may be visible on the front elements of the 45 and 90, as I took these mid-trip when shooting exclusively with this camera. If you require more images of them cleaned I will of course do this.

ALL IMAGES - https://imgur.com/a/Xdd3G1F

The items I am selling include…

- Hasselblad XPan II camera body.
(8.5/10) Functionally perfect, cosmetically very good condition. Clean inside and out. Some faint scratches of paint on the right side. Some faint 'rubbing' on the rear downs rubbery surface from contact with skin when shooting. Some wear around the rear viewfinder diaopter as expected from usual use. Apart from these minor blemishes, its perfect as far as I can see. I have graded lower to err on the side of caution. There is nothing faulty or nonfunctioning with this camera.
Shutter Actuations: 2020 exposures total (as of 28 June 2019). This number may go up if the items remain unsold for a lengthly period.
Comes with original box and body cap.

- 30mm lens with original centre filter and leather lens pouch, lens hood and Fuji TX viewfinder.
(10/10) Functionally perfect, cosmetically perfect, as new. Very little use, ever. Does not include box or filter case.
(the Fuji TX equivalent viewfinder is - in my humble opinion - superior to the Hasselblad, as it is placed directly above the lens for greater composing precision).
Comes with front and rear lens caps.

- 45mm lens with lens hood leather pouch.
(8.5-9/10) Functionally perfect, and looks cosmetically pristine. Most used lens so have simply graded it lower for general wear.
Comes with original box and front and rear lens caps.

- 90mm lens with original leather lens pouch
(9/10) Functionally perfect, and looks cosmetically mint. Beautiful lens.
Comes with original box and front and rear lens caps.

- Barton 1972 strap.

- Quick release tripod plate. Never used, brand new.

- Original boxes for camera body, 45mm and 90mm lenses.

- Hot Shoe Spirit/bubble level.

- Custom hand grip will be removed and replaced with original.

Looking for £6250 net to me, by PayPal or bank transfer. Willing to hear offers. Willing to send to Europe and North America. Any other interest from the rest of the world please message.

I am based in the UK. Will send fully insured by express courier within 48 hours once payment has cleared. I have done my best to comprehensively represent the condition of my equipment in the images and descriptions. If you require more images or information please do not hesitate to ask.

These are the terms and conditions of sale: If you agree to buy or submit an successful/accepted offer you thereby submit to these terms. All sales are final. I accept no returns, offer no warranty, refunds or exchanges for this equipment. I only guarantee the equipment is in full working order when it leaves my possession.

Please PM or comment with any questions or interest.

Have a great day,

Nathan

Last edited:

snapper

It seems my valuation of this equipment was off from the start.

Price Corrected: £5500 (NET) including shipping to Europe and North America.

Thanks

snapper

Bump.

Willing to sell items separately as itemised below.

Xpan II Body and 45mm Lens (and related accessories): £2500

90mm Lens (and related accessories):£500

30mm Lens (and related accessories): £2500

Still open to offers. Free insured shipping included with all equipment.

snapper

Bump and Price adjustments...

Xpan II Body and 45mm Lens (and related accessories): £2350

90mm Lens (and related accessories):£400

30mm Lens (and related accessories): £2400

Open to offers. Free insured shipping included with all equipment.