The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D-50c 50mp Silver Body +RRS L Bracket

jlk

$4750 and I'll ship it free FedEx ground. Buyers covers paypal fees but would prefer Cash App or something less fee driven. Excellent condition Hasselblad X1D-50c with Really Right Stuff L Bracket included! The eyepiece has some wear on it as you can see in the photos. The rubber on it was peeling off but this is easily replaceable if it bothers you.

Comes with:
-X1D-50c + Battery
-RRS Tripod L Bracket
-GPS Module
-Original Box
-Charger + International Adapter set
-USB cable
-Unused shoulder strap and Hasselblad cleaning wipe
-Hasselblad USB memory stick (comes with camera)

_DSC8315-Edit.jpg_DSC8313-Edit.jpg_DSC8312-Edit.jpg_DSC8304-Edit.jpgI only have one lens for the camera and it has 1754 exposures on it. Purchased new from Hasselblad in March of 2018.

jlk

I've decided to sell my XCD 30mm along with body. I'll sell the Silver X1D Body + 30mm lens for $7,000. Buyer pays PayPal / transaction fees. Ships FedEx Ground for free. Lens also has original box and lens carrying case.

rollsman44

GREAT Seller. He is New to the Forum but One of the Best transactions I have done in a Very long time. HIGHLY Recommend