The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12R - 80Mp Digital Back - V mount

timwier

Up for sale is my Leaf Aptus II 12R - 80 mega pixel back (used as a backup for my Arca Swiss RM3di – which is now sold) with a Hasselblad V mount - $4,500 OBO

This is a GREAT low cost 80 megapixel back (full-frame 53.7 x 40.3mm 80 MP CCD sensor ) which can be used on tech cameras (Arca Swiss, Cambo) with a Hasselblad V adapter or most Hasselblad V camera systems. This unique 12 R back rotates between horizonal and vertical with a simple turn of the wheel – eliminating the need expose your back to the elements when moving from portrait to landscape mode.

I just sent the back to Digital Transitions for the once-over and the updating of the firmware. The back only has 409 actuations and is in like new condition and perfect working order. The back comes with 4 batteries, charger and sync cord.

All prices are in $US and are net of PayPal fees and shipping.

Please contact me with questions or additional pictures of any of the products. I have 1,100+ transactions on Ebay with 100% feedback score.

Thanks for looking

Tim Wier

Attachments