The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One SK 35mm BR $4,250 OBO

Mexecutioner

I am offering for sale my Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS f/3.5 Blue Ring lens.

Lens is in perfect condition and works beautifully. I am the original owner of this lens, purchased new in August 2018 and has a warranty valid until 08/2023.

Reason for selling is I find myself using my 40-80 BR more and since this one is almost an overlapping focal length I think it should go to a new home. It is so good that I considered keeping it but I'd rather add other items to my kit.

Price of $4,250.00 is net to me. You can use PayPal, Zelle or Venmo, whichever you prefer. I will cover shipping, insured, to the lower 48. All reasonable offers entertained.

Local pickup available if you are in the Los Angeles area and want to check it out first.CF000905.jpgCF000906.jpgCF000911.jpgCF000907.jpgCF000908.jpgCF000910.jpg