The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP3, Rolleiflex Platin, Sinar eMotion 75, Linhof 612 PC II Technorama

axiom

Leica MP3 kit in black. Last serviced in 2011 by Leica Solms.
Rangefinder is a bit off at infinity. Upon agreement, the kit can be serviced by Leica Wetzler before being shipped/delivered.
20,000€

Rolleiflex Platin. Last servied in 2012 by Harry Fleenor Oceanside Camera Repair. Perfectly functional, including self-timer.
One piece of leather is missing (plz see foto)
5,000€

Sinar eMotion 75 with rotation adapter for Rollei Hy6. Date doesn't work, otherwise everything is functional
2,500€

Linhof 612 PC II with Schneider center filter, perfectly functional.
2,600€

photos can be found here https://share.icloud.com/photos/0TZa_cxmguUK0Asj31hs8NuIA

If the prices seem high, that reflect my reluctance of having the camera gone, please don't get offended.

Gbealnz

Yes, pics worked for me, albeit slowly as they were high resolution, and LOTS of them.

The only good thing about the prices being high, I was sorely tempted in some of it, but out of my budget, beautiful cameras, GLWS.

Gary

axiom

Gary,

Make an offer.
The worst is a “no”.;)

Yes, pics worked for me, albeit slowly as they were high resolution, and LOTS of them.

The only good thing about the prices being high, I was sorely tempted in some of it, but out of my budget, beautiful cameras, GLWS.

Gary

axiom

October bump.

MP3 sold.
The rest is still available.
The Rolleiflex Platin is better than a white face, costs not much more. The meter is accurate!
The Technorama is the most advanced and handiest 6x12 with a real lens.

axiom

November bump with price drops

Rolleiflex Platin. Last servied in 2012 by Harry Fleenor Oceanside Camera Repair. Perfectly functional, including self-timer.
4,700€

Sinar eMotion 75 with rotation adapter for Rollei Hy6. Date doesn't work, otherwise everything is functional
1,800€

1,900€

axiom

December bump.

Technorama is gone.

Rolleiflex Platin and eMotion 75 are left.

Happy new year everyone!

November bump with price drops

4,700€

1,800€

1,900€