The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: My entire Nikon System

tylerallenmohr

I switched to Leica for small format, so my Nikon stuff is now for sale. Any imperfections are disclosed in this ad, but I assure you all items are well cared for and in superb condition regardless if they are new or old.

Supporting pics to come soon, but here's the list:

1. Nikon D800E w/low shutter count - $875
Includes: Camera body, Kirk Enterprises BL-D800 L-Bracket, Nikon charger, 2x Nikon charging cords (1x type A (American) and 1x type I (Australian)), Nikon EN-EL15 batteries (2x), Nikon tether cable, original paperwork/instruction book, original box, Nikon MC-30a cable shutter release

2. Nikon SB-910 speedlight flash -
$325
Includes: Original Nikon accessories (white and color diffuser covers, As-21 foot), and Original Nikon soft case

3. Nikon F2 film camera (black) -
$375
Includes: Camera body, Nikon focus screens (B,C,H2 types) with case/box, Nikon AR-1 release cable, Nikon DE-1 eyelevel finder, Nikon DW-4 6x waistlevel finder, Nikon As-1 flash coupler, Wimberly p30 plate, Nikon full body case

*Disclosures:

1. [*=1]De-1 eyelevel finder has small dent at the top of it's hat (thanks TSA security :mad:)
    [*=1]Body case is fully functional but is well worn (-B) condition

4. Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens - $750
Includes: Lens w/original caps, original hood, original paperwork/box

5. Voigtlander super wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 SL aspherical lens - $650
Includes: Lens w/original caps, Voigtlander 15mm finder, Original lens paperwork/box

*Notes for those not familiar with this lens

1. [*=1]This is a non-retrofocus lens and has a protruding rear element. This is different from other versions of this lens such as the one(s) produced for Leica. The SL (Nikon) version must be used on a camera capable of fully manual mirror-up mode like the F1 or F2 for example. It is a wonderful lens but due to it's unique nature it's not going to appeal to everyone. Read more about it here

5b. Voigtlander viewfinder shoe base accessory - $250
Includes: Original shoe base paperwork/box

*Notes

1. [*=1]Intended for use with the above listed 15mm Voigtlander lens/finder but will sell separate if needed.

[*=1]The Voigtlander viewfinder shoe base can replace the interchangeable Nikon finders on older F-series Nikon camera bodies like the F1 and F2 for example. It gives you the convenience of an accessory shoe on top of your F1/F2 camera without needing something the old Nikon AS-1 flash coupler. With the Voigtlander accessory, you can mount your 15mm finder directly over the lens rather than offset as you would need to with the Nikon accessory shoe. It's also more secure in my opinion.

6. Nikon R1C1 Wireless closeup/macro speedlight system - $400
Includes: original kit components, original paperwork, original SS-MS1 carrying case

*Disclosure: It looks as though all original kit components are present minus the Nikon Sw-c1 Flexible Arm Clip. This is an inexpensive OEM replacement if you want. I've seen them on Ebay for $20 at times. In my opinion a 3rd party/DIY solution would be better. There is nothing special about the Sw-c1. However, I can say that over all the R1C1 system is quite good. It is a miniature workhorse.

OK, that about does it. Shoot me offers for multiple items that aren't already bundled.

best regards,

Tyler

Last edited:

tylerallenmohr

Bump + price drop

How about:

Nikon D800e - $800
Nikon SB-910 - $275
F2 film camera - $300
Zeiss Milvus 50mm Zf.2 - $750
Voigtlander 15mm Heliar - $600
Voigtlander shoe base - $200
Nikon R1C1 macro lights - $350

tylerallenmohr

+Bump

New prices:

Nikon D800e - $750
Nikon SB-910 - $250
Nikon F2 film camera - $250
Zeiss Milvus 50mm - $700
Voigtlander 15mm Heliar - $550
Voigtlander shoe base - $175
Nikon R1C1 macro light kit - $300

tylerallenmohr

+bump

a few more price adjustments:
Nikon D800e - $675
Nikon SB-910 - $250
Nikon F2 film camera - $250
Zeiss Milvus 50mm - $650
Voigtlander shoe base - $150

Last edited:

tylerallenmohr

Update: Nikon F2 + Zeiss Milvus 50mm has sold.

Still remaining:

Nikon SB-910 - $250
Voigtlander Shoe Base - $150

Last edited: