The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LeicaS2-P

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Price: $2,050.00

Please read the description in full. This camera body is in good overall condition with some cosmetic signs of use. There are some marks and scuffs to the paintwork on the body and one noticeable nick on the top of the camera. The rear LCD screen has some light marks. The flash mount shows signs of wear. All rubber grips and covers are present but show some light wear. As is with the case with most S2 bodies, the rubber covering becomes loose over time and is loose around the grip and SD door. It can be glued back into place.

Please Note: The sensor on this camera has signs of corrosion, although this does not affect functionality it has an impact on the image rendered. Obviously, the more stopped down, the more you will have to use the spot healing brush ... think of it as a permanent dirty sensor.

The upside, getting to use a very large CCD medium format sensor. The sensor can be replaced by Leica. If you have a great relationship with Leica, you might be able to find a way to work on getting the sensor replaced.

For the price, it's a nice way to test out what a large sensor is capable of doing. Or if you are interested in medium format, pricing for used S lenses to pair with a bargain S body are probably at their low point before the S3 is launched in a few months.

Comes with front cap, battery and charger.

Add 3% for PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US.

Attachments

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: LeicaS2-P separate or with 70mm S lens

*** FYI: I can bundle this together with the 70mm S lens I have listed in my S lens B&S post for a price of $3000 if both are purchased together. ***