The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Shen Hao 6x17 Panorama Roll Film Back For 4x5 Camera

anyone

Hi,

I would be interested in buying a 6x17 back for my 4x5 camera. It should be in perfect functional condition, optical condition not as important. If possible, I'd like to buy here in the EU.

Thank you!

RodK

Hi,

I would be interested in buying a 6x17 back for my 4x5 camera. It should be in perfect functional condition, optical condition not as important. If possible, I'd like to buy here in the EU.

Thank you!
You do realize that a 6x7 roll back will be vignetted on a 4x5 back...

There are 6x12 roll backs around. What brand/model/kind of camera do you have?

Thank you.

Rod

anyone

Hi Rod,
the kind of backs I'm looking for are specifically designed to work with 4x5" cameras. So I'm really looking for a 6x17cm back.

I intend to use it on my Cambo WDS and a possible future Chamonix 45f-2.

darr

Here are a few 6x17 images made on my Linhof 3000. Vignetting is lens dependent. All test images were taken from the same tripod holes, just a change of lens. I sometimes add vignetting into my post processing workflow so if it is in my images, it is there because I want it.

Linhof 3000 + Shen Hao SH617 Panorama Roll Film Back

Nikkor SW 90/4.5

Nikkor SW 150/5.6

Nikkor W 210/5.6