The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider 135mm APO-SYMMAR MC for Linhof 612

WeiW

Up for sale here is the dedicated Linhof 612 system Schneider 135mm f5.6 APO-SYMMAR MultiCoating lens. The optical elements is clean, operation is smooth without problem. I managed to take photos of this item in all directions so you can have a good idea about it. Everything in the photos will come. I do use my Linhof 612 camera but exclusively with the 58mm lens. I almost forgot about this 135mm lens. Since I'm not using it I'm putting it for sale here.

Please raise questions via PM. Price $1500 includes shipping and assumes PayPal gift option or Zelle. Add 3% if using regular PayPal. At this moment, this item only ships to CONUS 48 states. Thanks for looking
DSC02337.JPGDSC02340.JPGDSC02339.JPGDSC02341.jpgDSC02338.JPG