The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX100 unused

JK12

Hi all,
I had preordered at the right time and received mine near release day. I put a 32-64mm lens on it, looked through the camera, no card, pressed the shutter a few times and it’s been stored away ever since. I just don’t have the time to use this at the moment and it could be with someone who does. The vertical switch doesn’t seem to suffer from the problem some were having also. So for all intents and purposes it is BNIB. Since I believe these are still backordered I’m looking to get what I paid for it ($9999.99) and we’ll split insured shipping via UPS. I’ve bought and sold plenty including a camera that was twice as much last year without issue. If PayPal is your only option then that fee is on the buyer, however I’d be willing to do a wire transfer. Comes with original box, all caps and accessories- even the original receipt from BH. Will only ship within the US. Let me know if you have any questions. Will post pictures in a little while. Thanks.

Jordan

Last edited:

JK12

For whatever reason I’m having quite a time uploading images of the camera and its box to Getdpi... I was able to upload over at LL. Anyhow, please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks.

JK12

Bump, price drop, and updated terms:)

$9900

I pay insured shipping within the US- will only ship within the US.

Paypal fees on buyer.

Still has over 30 days to purchase the extended warranty.

Reach out with any questions.

JK12

Bump. $9900, I’ll pay PayPal fee and shipping within the US. Pictures on other forums as for some reason I can’t get them to upload to GetDPI. Let me know if you have any questions.

RLB

Really none of my business, but BH offers 30 day return on their products...why not return it to them since you just got it?

R

JK12

Was trying to do this simply from my phone. Surely there are apps I could use to adjust the size, I just haven’t explored it. Thank you for the tip though sir.

Reduce your image size down to say 1200dpi on the long side and you can download

JK12

Camera is going back to Fuji for the recall/advisory notice- just because. Camera is still unused at the moment. When it returns it will still be unused, but will be fixed for when it is used :). $9800 shipped within the US. 100% feedback on eBay for nearly 20 years now. As I’ve stated, I just don’t have the time to learn and use this camera at the moment or for the foreseeable future. Save yourself the wait and $200 by buying the Fuji GFX 100 right here. If there are any further questions or one would like pictures of the camera sent to them, just let me know. Thanks.

Jordan
www.jordankessler.com

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
:facesmack:

I can’t understand how this hasn’t been sold. If I hadn’t just paid for my IQ4 150 & Leica Q2 I’d be all over this ...

vjbelle

Graham... I also am a little confused that it has not sold. It's listed on LL and here but no takers. The one major issue is that there is no warranty. Fuji, as other manufacturers, states that their warranty is for the original owner only. There was also a recent post that Adorama has a backlog of 60 orders which I find a little dubious.

All of this will settle down and soon enough the cameras will be discounted.

Victor

JK12

I’m not sure about the warranty. It hasn’t been registered, no one inquired about it when they sent me a prepaid label to send the camera for the advisory notice, and I’ll happily provide the original receipt. From what I’ve read their warranty is through a 3rd party possibly, but beyond that I would assume one would just purchase their “pro service” anyways. I doubt they would deny someone warranty work for the camera.

buildbot

I’m not sure about the warranty. It hasn’t been registered, no one inquired about it when they sent me a prepaid label to send the camera for the advisory notice, and I’ll happily provide the original receipt. From what I’ve read their warranty is through a 3rd party possibly, but beyond that I would assume one would just purchase their “pro service” anyways. I doubt they would deny someone warranty work for the camera.
It's through a 3rd party, who in my dealings are not very good, and will absolutely try to not honor the warranty.

But with insurance this isn't an issue if something breaks :)

I'd go for this if I didn't just buy a IQ3100 Achro haha

JK12

Bump. Camera is back in possession from Fuji. Went off Tuesday afternoon and came back this morning! Pretty incredible if you ask me. So the switch which didn’t give me problems, as I haven’t used the camera, is now fixed so that it won’t give anyone any problems :). Still for sale in unused condition at the moment. IT’S MINT.