Site Sponsors

Thread: Fuji GFX100 unused

Post Thanks / Like

Fuji GFX100 unused

Hi all,
    I had preordered at the right time and received mine near release day. I put a 32-64mm lens on it, looked through the camera, no card, pressed the shutter a few times and it’s been stored away ever since. I just don’t have the time to use this at the moment and it could be with someone who does. The vertical switch doesn’t seem to suffer from the problem some were having also. So for all intents and purposes it is BNIB. Since I believe these are still backordered I’m looking to get what I paid for it ($9999.99) and we’ll split insured shipping via UPS. I’ve bought and sold plenty including a camera that was twice as much last year without issue. If PayPal is your only option then that fee is on the buyer, however I’d be willing to do a wire transfer. Comes with original box, all caps and accessories- even the original receipt from BH. Will only ship within the US. Let me know if you have any questions. Will post pictures in a little while. Thanks.

Jordan
    Last edited by JK12; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:30.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuji GFX100 unused

For whatever reason Iím having quite a time uploading images of the camera and its box to Getdpi... I was able to upload over at LL. Anyhow, please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump, price drop, and updated terms

$9900

I pay insured shipping within the US- will only ship within the US.

Paypal fees on buyer.

Still has over 30 days to purchase the extended warranty.

Reach out with any questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump. $9900, Iíll pay PayPal fee and shipping within the US. Pictures on other forums as for some reason I canít get them to upload to GetDPI. Let me know if you have any questions.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Reduce your image size down to say 1200dpi on the long side and you can download

Post Thanks / Like

Really none of my business, but BH offers 30 day return on their products...why not return it to them since you just got it?

R
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Was trying to do this simply from my phone. Surely there are apps I could use to adjust the size, I just havenít explored it. Thank you for the tip though sir.

Quote Originally Posted by algrove View Post
    Reduce your image size down to say 1200dpi on the long side and you can download

Post Thanks / Like

I had already had it for over 30 days when I initially posted.

Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    Really none of my business, but BH offers 30 day return on their products...why not return it to them since you just got it?

R
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Camera is going back to Fuji for the recall/advisory notice- just because. Camera is still unused at the moment. When it returns it will still be unused, but will be fixed for when it is used . $9800 shipped within the US. 100% feedback on eBay for nearly 20 years now. As Iíve stated, I just donít have the time to learn and use this camera at the moment or for the foreseeable future. Save yourself the wait and $200 by buying the Fuji GFX 100 right here. If there are any further questions or one would like pictures of the camera sent to them, just let me know. Thanks.

Jordan
    www.jordankessler.com

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I can’t understand how this hasn’t been sold. If I hadn’t just paid for my IQ4 150 & Leica Q2 I’d be all over this ...
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

The World is a book, and those that do not travel read only one page ...
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Graham... I also am a little confused that it has not sold. It's listed on LL and here but no takers. The one major issue is that there is no warranty. Fuji, as other manufacturers, states that their warranty is for the original owner only. There was also a recent post that Adorama has a backlog of 60 orders which I find a little dubious.

All of this will settle down and soon enough the cameras will be discounted.

Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Iím not sure about the warranty. It hasnít been registered, no one inquired about it when they sent me a prepaid label to send the camera for the advisory notice, and Iíll happily provide the original receipt. From what Iíve read their warranty is through a 3rd party possibly, but beyond that I would assume one would just purchase their ďpro serviceĒ anyways. I doubt they would deny someone warranty work for the camera.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JK12 View Post
    Iím not sure about the warranty. It hasnít been registered, no one inquired about it when they sent me a prepaid label to send the camera for the advisory notice, and Iíll happily provide the original receipt. From what Iíve read their warranty is through a 3rd party possibly, but beyond that I would assume one would just purchase their ďpro serviceĒ anyways. I doubt they would deny someone warranty work for the camera.
    It's through a 3rd party, who in my dealings are not very good, and will absolutely try to not honor the warranty.

But with insurance this isn't an issue if something breaks

I'd go for this if I didn't just buy a IQ3100 Achro haha
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post

I canít understand how this hasnít been sold. If I hadnít just paid for my IQ4 150 & Leica Q2 Iíd be all over this ...
    Graham, we know that you wonít be able to resist the temptation, and eventually you will end up in owning GFX 100 😉

Post Thanks / Like

Bump. Camera is back in possession from Fuji. Went off Tuesday afternoon and came back this morning! Pretty incredible if you ask me. So the switch which didnít give me problems, as I havenít used the camera, is now fixed so that it wonít give anyone any problems . Still for sale in unused condition at the moment. ITíS MINT.