The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale Phase One IQ3100 with Cambo WRS 1250 and Rodenstock 40mm HR Lens

felix5616

I am selling a complete near mint lightly used Phase One IQ3100, warrantied until 12/28/2022 with a Cambo WRS 1250 Tech Camera with Body plate and an Rodenstock 40mm HR lens with cable release and 2 different wake up cables. Also includes an LLC plate, case and cover for the phase one IQ3100 back, tethering cable, 5 batteries for the back and a NISI 100mm x100mm Filter holder with 3 lens adapters and a polarizer and 3 Haida ND 100mm x 100mm filters, ND.9, ND 1.8 and ND 3
Also includes several CF cards, all working properly with the back. Everything is fully functional. This is a turnkey landscape shooters dream set up. Prefer to sell as a set but I will break up if I get multiple interested parties. This system is located in So. NH and available for demo/inspection. Asking $21,000 for everything, reasonable offers accepted. Would consider free shipping or personal delivery depending on the distance from zip code 03057
Additional pics available upon request vie e-mail, [email protected]
I have sold many items on this and other sites and have a very good reputation as a seller.IMG_4542.jpgIMG_4543.jpgIMG_4544.jpgIMG_4545.jpgIMG_4546.jpgIMG_4547.jpgIMG_4548.jpgIMG_4549.jpg

felix5616

I was checking to see if this is still available, and if so, could I get a little more background information on this particular system please.
Thanks,
Greg
Still available. the back is warrantied until 2022, has under 40,000 shots taken(no moving parts) and is mint. Its a turnkey set up with everything needed to shoot. mint condition and fully functional.
you can reach me directly at [email protected] and i'll provide my phone. we can talk via phone of face time sat and see the gear.
long time member here with feedback/references

felix5616

willing to split the kit
IQ3100 Back, cards, etc 12K
Cambo ERS 1250, Rodenstock 40mm HR and FIlters $6K
these prices are net to me, free shipping in the cont. US