The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT/S: Fujifilm GF120mm f/4 Macro and MCEX-45G for GF100-200mm f/5.6 and GF1.4x

Etherton

Price: $1750.00
References: FM and Heatware
Payment method: PayPal (if there are fees add 3.5%)
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: PM me and we can work out the details.

Would anyone be interested in doing a trade? I have a mint Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro and MCEX-45G (extension tube) and would like a GF100-200mm f/5.6 and GF 1.4x (extender). UPC has been removed by previous owner from GF 120 box for rebate.

I'm not crazy about the FL by itself and needing an extension tube for true macro. I knew this going in but thought I would be ok with it. Tack sharp lens though. Might eventually pick it back up but need to round out my most used FL's before next trip.

Prefer to deal with established members but willing to work with newer members too. Please PM me with details.

20190819_182048.jpg

Etherton

Would like a GF100-200mm f/5.6 and GF 1.4x (extender). Others considered are: GF45, GF110, GF23 and Mitakon Speedmaster 65mm.

Will sell the pair for $1750 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)

Will sell the GF 120mm Macro for $1550 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)

Will sell the MCEX-45G Extension for $250 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)

UPC has been removed by previous owner from GF 120mm Macro box for rebate.

Tack sharp lens. Might eventually pick it back up but need to round out my most used FL's before next trip.

Prefer to deal with established members but willing to work with newer members too. Please PM me with details.

Etherton

(Reduced 9/2) FT/S: Fujifilm GF120mm f/4 Macro and MCEX-45G

Will sell the pair for $1700 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)

Will now sell the GF 120mm Macro for $1500 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)

Will now sell the MCEX-45G Extension for $230 (if there are any fees add 3.5%)