The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Hasselblad X1D and/or XCD lenses for Leica SL / lenses

peterm1

I am thinking about transitioning from my silver Hasselblad X1D system to the SL. I have the X1D plus a trio of amazing lenses - the 21mm, 65mm, and the 135mm plus 1.7x teleconverter kit. I also have 4 batteries, the new dual charger plus 2 extra chargers, a RRS L-plate, and a Nikon flash (forget which one - will check) which works with it. It's an amazing system and so easy to use, but when I am really honest with myself I realize a lot of my shooting these days (street) often requires faster AF / FPS. I used to have a SL and while its sensor can't compare to the X1D's, I am sure I will eventually upgrade to the SL2 after it comes out in the not too distant future.

I am looking for the Leica SL plus a L-M adapter, as well as the following lenses: Leica 16-35mm, 21mm f/3.4 and the new 35mm or 75mm APO.

If you may be interested in a potential trade, please let me know and we can share more info, pics and pricing adjustments either way. I would also consider a trade just for the XCD lenses without the X1D.

US only please.

Thanks,

Peter