The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei Lens Control S Unit with 5 #0 Rollei Electronic Shutters

FromJapan

The Rollei electronic shutter system is compatible with all view cameras, not just the Rollei XAct and Rollei 6000 series lenses, as long as the lens is in #0 or #1 shutter, and it can be mounted without obstruction on the lens panel. It is compatible with most digital back software as well, making it very easy to control the camera from the computer.

The #0 shutter has a top speed of 1/500s. (The #1 shutter has a top speed of 1/250s.) Apertures can be controlled in increments of 1/10 of a stop. A large number of lenses are already programmed into the controller, and up to 4 additional lenses can be programmed by the user.

In addition to basic aperture and shutter operations, the system also has special modes like long exposure timer, interval timer, multi-exposure, self-timer, bracketing and trailing flash synchronization. For a studio photographer, this is an excellent tool that can speed up workflow tremendously.

Coming to the specifics of the items I am offering, I have tested the Lens Control unit and all the shutters for basic operations, all of which are working properly. There are some minor scuffs and marks, but these are purely cosmetic.

A "Power Interface" for Rollei 600 series is installed. I do not have the power cable that screws into the unit, but I have a plug in cable from the AC adapter. This adapter powers the unit for a short time. You will need a proper power source - either a battery and charger or the proper cable.

The package consists of the Lens Control S unit, five #0 size Rollei electronic shutters, power interface and AC adapter.

Photos:

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/g913BX744odiCimQ7

Price: I'd like to sell the Lens Control and the shutters as a package, but I'm willing to sell the shutters separately, after the control unit is sold.

153,000 JPY / ~1,422 USD, including worldwide EMS shipping. Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via Paypal invoice or bank transfer through TransferWise.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

Last edited: