The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: FS Mamiya Leaf Credo 60 V-mount

tjv

I’m thinking about selling my much loved Leaf Credo 60 in V-mount. Other than a few days on a 500C/M, it has spent all of the 4 years I’ve owned it on a technical camera (Linhof Techno.) Reason for thinking of selling is I shoot almost exclusively 8x10” and 120 film these days and it seems a shame for this to be wasted lying dormant.

I’m located in New Zealand, and would ship abroad using Fed Ex with full insurance for final, agreed sale value.

For technical camera users I will include the V-mount adaptor plate, multiple LCC cards, 2x multi-pin type sync cables plus “headphone jack” cables.

Comes with 3 batteries (not sure about shipping L-Ion batteries, so will have to check,) original box and back cap.

I’d have to check but I think the activation count is around 4K.

Excellent condition. Only blemish is a tiny chip on an edge of back, above screen that has been like that since I acquired the back (I’m the second owner.)

I’m thinking it’s worth $5500USD plus shipping with insurance. Bank transfer preferred to avoid PayPal fees.

If anyone is interested please PM me for discussion / pics. I’ve sold here before, but long ago.

Thanks,

Tim

PhiloFarmer

Well...that's a pretty amazing price!

Anyone who's really interested should jump-on-it now!

I have one...& love it,.....and I paid a whole lot more than that for it....sigh....

Enjoy....!!!

Hank

tjv

Thanks Hank,

Yes a good price I think, it's a great a back and I love it but maybe it's time for someone else to enjoy it. The files are amazing. I just love shooting 8x10" (in other words, setting fire to my wallet...)

I'll post pics now as I've had a few enquiries.

T

Well...that's a pretty amazing price!

Anyone who's really interested should jump-on-it now!

I have one...& love it,.....and I paid a whole lot more than that for it....sigh....

Enjoy....!!!

Hank

tjv

1.jpgBottom.jpgTop.jpgSide 1.jpgSide 2.jpgTop small chip in paint.jpgBack Sensor Hight Contrast.jpgV Plate.jpgShot Count 1.jpg

Picture of back showing sensor is with high contrast to show up all marks, so looks worse in photo than actually is.

As pictured, shot count is around 34.5K

I haven't pictured:

3x batteries
Standard charger
Firewire cable (I think I have two, or maybe a firewire and USC, but quite honestly I've never taken them out of the zip log bags.)
Some of those old sync cables (headphone jack) and another one that I think may be for an ELX or whatever model it was?

Think that's it.

Again, I love this back. Files are great and no problems there, just have other priorities and photography interests at the moment.

tjv

Weekend bump.

I’m going to get the sensor cleaned by a professional camera tech friend - while it has been cleaned many times I’ve never done it myself. I’m fastidious about it and would rather not go near the sensor for fear of being clumsy or something.

Anyway, I think this is priced right.

Thanks for looking.

tjv

Have had sensor professionally cleaned. Am told it’s in pristine condition with no issues to report. All good to go.

PayPal payment ok but buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping. Will only ship fully insured and properly tracked from Christchurch, New Zealand.