The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Cambo WDS System and LEAF AFi System

jeanlucco

Hi,
Moving to a different system, need to clean my cabinets. Putting for sale my Leaf System, Cambo technical camera system, lenses and accessories. The Cambo set is setting inside a huge dedicated Peli Case 1560, very nice but also very heavy. Posted many pictures on my smugmug side:
https://jeanlucmorbelli.smugmug.com/Cambo-Lenses/

All in perfect conditions, here we go for the Cambo system:
- Cambo Wide DS with Viewfinder WDS-580 + extension WDS-582.
- Cambo Hasselblad H-mount Interface plate
- Cambo Leaf-mount Interface plate
- Schneider APO-DIGITAR 5.5/35mm XL 102deg MC + Center Filter + view finder mask
- Rodenstock DIGITAL 55, 4.5/55mm + view finder mask
- Full set Cambo: 3,000EUR

For the Leaf/Rollei System:
- Rolleiflex Hy6Mod2 by DHW in Sep 2016 + DB AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626) + Xenotar HFT2.8/80mm Schneider, incl. 45deg viewfinder
- Leaf AFI + Xenotar HFT 2.8/80mm Scheider, no DB
- Tele Schneider Xenar 2.8/180mm HFT, lens checked and calibrated by DHW Sep 2016
- Tele Schneider Xenar 4.0/150mm HFT
- Extension tubes set,
- All accessories: batteries, chargers, cables, lens hoods, filters, caps, dedicated Peli case, original boxes (if needed, can increase the shipping cost),
- Pictures can be send on request
- Full set Leaf/Rollei: 6,000EUR

I am located in Denmark, Europe. All above prices net, shipping excluded.
Kind regards
Jean-Luc

Attachments

jeanlucco

Hi,
Added in the Leaf Set the Longar x1.4 + one Canon 1D MarkIV with 24-70/2.8 that I forgot,

Moving to a different system, need to clean my cabinets. Putting for sale my Leaf System, Cambo technical camera system and part of my Canon gear. The Cambo set is setting inside a huge dedicated Peli Case 1560, very nice but also very heavy. Posted many pictures on my smugmug side:
https://jeanlucmorbelli.smugmug.com/Cambo-Lenses/

- Schneider APO-DIGITAR 5.5/35mm XL 102deg MC + Center Filter + view finder mask
- Full set Cambo: 3,000EUR

- Rolleiflex Hy6Mod2 by DHW in Sep 2016 + DB AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626) + Xenotar HFT2.8/80mm Schneider, incl. 45deg viewfinder
- Leaf AFI + Xenotar HFT 2.8/80mm Scheider, no DB
- Tele Schneider Xenar 2.8/180mm HFT, lens checked and calibrated by DHW Sep 2016
- Longar 1.4x HFT, signs of used conditions, optic perfect
- Extension tubes set,
- All accessories: batteries, chargers, cables, lens hoods, filters, caps, dedicated Peli case, original boxes (if needed, can increase the shipping cost),
- Full set Leaf/Rollei: 6,000EUR

Canon gear, I keep my 1DX with 70-200/2.8MkII:
- Body EOS 1D MkIV, shutter 27086, bought October 2011
- Zoom 24-70/2.8 L USM
- Perfect conditions. Set: 940EUR (also for sale on local Danish website)

I am located in Denmark, Europe. All above prices net, shipping excluded.
Kind regards
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All,

HY6Mod2 + 80mm + 45deg view finder, SOLD,

Remain for the Leaf system:
- Leaf AFI + DB AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626) + Xenotar HFT2.8/80mm Schneider, waist finder
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Leaf/Rollei: 4150EUR

Cambo and Canon sets remain the same.
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All,

HY6Mod2 + 80mm + 45deg view finder, SOLD,
Canon set: SOLD
DB Leaf can be associate with the Cambo DWS,

Remain for the Leaf system:
- Leaf AFI + DB AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626) + Xenotar HFT2.8/80mm Schneider, waist finder
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Leaf/Rollei: 4150EUR

Cambo set remains the same.
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All, forgot to double check the scam alerts, I have been fouled by Xiageng205, sent my gears to Germany, parcel delivered but now "buyer" claimed that he did not received it, I noticed now that the email address is changing all the time, I believe that I will never seen neither my money nor my gears, somewhere now I am forced to buy my desired GFX100, this is the only good news on his cold Friday,
Cheers
Jean-Luc

Gears delivered by UPS at 12:24 today the 18-09-2019, please confirm receipt,
No need to put this kind of message on the thread,
Cheers
JL

WTF.
I gave you money and fouled you? if you can,pls do that to me.
and my meaning is that I am waithing your package.
Check my message time and the package delivered time.My reply time is more early than the package delivered time.
and I told you ship the germany and you agree that.and I said you can ship to China with write dowm value.
But you agree to ship the kit to my germany address.and I gave you the package delivered info to you email and you replied that.

jeanlucco

Then please confirm that the gears are with you as per UPS delivery confirmation, then PayPal will release the money, received an email from you this morning complaining that the delivery did not happened, who to trust? You or UPS? Tried several time to contact you on the number given, no answer too. One thing is for sure, the gears are gone from my home, delivered (as per UPS statement), meaning no way for me to retrieve them.
Cheers
Jean-Luc Morbelli
Mobile +45 301 355 00

WTF.
I gave you money and fouled you? if you can,pls do that to me.
and my meaning is that I am waithing your package.
Check my message time and the package delivered time.My reply time is more early than the package delivered time.
and I told you ship the germany and you agree that.and I said you can ship to China with write dowm value.
But you agree to ship the kit to my germany address.and I gave you the package delivered info to you email and you replied that.

Which message I sent you that I said the package was not delivered?
I got the UPS messagessss... when the package have updated every step,and I know every package moving info why I do ask you again about package message.
When you said the package shipped,I repled OK and I never replied any info until this morning that you said I fouled you .
I just repled your topic before the package was delivered.Then you start to image a fool in your head..............

jeanlucco

Finally, everything seems to be fine, few misunderstanding mainly because the Xiafeng205 is seating in China, 6 hours ahead of the German clock, gears received and acknoledge,
Cheers
JL

Then please confirm that the gears are with you as per UPS delivery confirmation, then PayPal will release the money, received an email from you this morning complaining that the delivery did not happened, who to trust? You or UPS? Tried several time to contact you on the number given, no answer too. One thing is for sure, the gears are gone from my home, delivered (as per UPS statement), meaning no way for me to retrieve them.
Cheers
Jean-Luc Morbelli
Mobile +45 301 355 00

jeanlucco

All,
35XL + CF sold,
remain:

- Full set Cambo: 2,100EUR

- Leaf Digital Back AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626)
- Leaf AFI + Xenotar HFT 2.8/80mm Scheider,
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Leaf/Rollei: 4,150EUR
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All,
Got a nasty surprised when I start to clean the Leaf AFi body, all plastic covers are now gluing, no idea of where and how this come, clearly the body cannot be sale as it is, I will call DDW to see if they have an idea. Then I propose a set made of Cambo, 55 and Leaf AFi-II7 + Quantum Turbo3 with SD16 cable, the Quantum power the Leaf for days, no more issue with batteries loosing power in cold temperature. Got an opportunity to test a full set GFX100 + 23/45/63 and 120, took some picture and are now uploaded on https://jeanlucmorbelli.smugmug.com/Cambo-Lenses/
Raw files processed very fast with C1, I was thinking that the material was clean, then when you zoom any small particles seating on the gear is highlighted, the 120 is hyper sharp.
Anyway, to move further I give away the Cambo+Leaf+55+accessories for 3500EUR.

https://jeanlucmorbelli.smugmug.com/Cambo-Lenses/i-zKzJcwP/A

All in perfect conditions, here we go for the Full Cambo system:
- Leaf Digital Back AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626), all cables, plenty of batteries,....
- Full set Cambo: 3,500EUR

For the Rollei gears:
- Xenotar HFT 2.8/80mm Scheider,
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Schneider: 2,000EUR, offers can be made for separate items on the Schneider lenses.
Material located in Denmark. All prices net for me.
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All,
Price reduction.

- Leaf Digital Back AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626), all cables, plenty of batteries,....
- Full set Cambo: 3,100EUR

For the Rollei gears:
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Schneider: 1,900EUR, offers can be made for separate items on the Schneider lenses.
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

All,
Waiting my GFX100 kit, making a last and final reduction, if the Cambo Kit with Leaf DB does not go I will keep it, cannot go decently further down.

- Full set Cambo: 2,500EUR net for me, Payment via Paypal, shipping in sus.

For the Rollei gears:
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Schneider: 1,500EUR, offers can be made for separate items on the Schneider lenses.
Cheers
Jean-Luc

jeanlucco

Update, Cambo system and Leaf Back SOLD.
Reamin:

Rollei gears:
- Extension tubes set,
- Full set Schneider: 1,500EUR, offers can be made for separate items on the Schneider lenses.
Cheers
Jean-Luc