The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Leica S007 like new in box with accessories

anGy

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose for sale my Leica S007 camera.

I’m the 1st owner and purchased it new to my official Leica dealer in Nov’2016.
The camera has been very gently used and is in a pristine condition.
Moreover it has been serviced by Leica in April’19. Although it has been sent back for an electronic board issue and it was in pretty good shape, Leica did change the electronic board but also the top and bottom plates, the rubber grip and many other things for a total of 2.100eur. Sensor and even optical view finder have been cleaned too.
Shutter count is under 7.000 actuations with warranty on the maintenance (Leica maintenance papers will be joined).
The LCD screen has been protected since day 1.

The Leica S007 is sold complete with its full set of accessories and original box.
Extra included in this sale:
• A second original battery
• A really right stuff L-plate
• A new, unused, screen protection
Asking 6.250eur + transport and 4% paypal fees if used (no offer, thank you).
Transport to most European countries is okay, using UPS standard with full insurance only.
I’m located in the Brussels/Belgium area.

I’m a serious seller with excellent ebay (karl3022) and fora (GetDPI / LuLa / Summilux.net) sale history looking for a serious buyer. Let’s make a smooth and safe transaction !
Thanks for watching

Attachments