The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Shutter Adapter M39/M40 for Rolleiflex 6000 (and HY6)

winetu

The adapter is in perfect condition.
Sells at EUR 1000, located in Europe.
I also can sell it with a Schneider-Kreuznach M-Componon 4/28. I will think about the price for the combo if someone is interested.
Thanks,
Daniel.

winetu

New price: 800 eur.
"This is a rare, no longer produced accessory for the Rolleiflex 6000 and Hy6 system cameras that enables you to mount a number of different lenses. Originally made for the Schneider M-Componon Macro lenses (28mm, 50mm, and 80mm) this adapter also was employed to fit the Rodenstock Imagon lens as well. This has a m39 (Leica enlarger style) screw mount with a full PQ shutter all in a helicoid type extension with 11mm of travel. "
I also have the M-Componon 28mm F4 macro lens and I can sell both for a good price.

winetu

Also available some more items for Rollei 6000 system:

250 eur Zork Multi Focus System
250 eur M-Componon 28mm f4 (this is M version of Componon lens, more valuable) with adapter to M39
200 eur Rodenstock Rodagon 135mm f 5.6