The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 Pro A 150mm Telephoto lens

rollsman44

I just purchased this lens recently and I tried to manual Focus this on my Hasselblad X1D body. My eyers are not what they used to be.I am 72 and the MF is smooth and the Glass is Perfect. Even with the Zoom in feature on the X1D i still find it difficulty. This is an Excellent lens for portraits and one of Mamiya 645 Best Lenses. I have an Very good reputation on this forum and on ebay. It has a Built in Hood and I will Include the B+W Clear Filter I also purchased. PayPal Accepted. NO International Shipping. Thank you FREE Shipping in USA. Asking $ 270. Includes FREE Shipping in USA. No international shipping. PayPal Accepted.

Attachments