The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax C/Y Shift Tilt Bellows System with Slide Film Duplicator Attachement

raminolta

This Contax tilt shift bellows system is for sale. It comes with a slide/film duplicator as well as the original nice leather carrying box (everything that comes with it is shown in the pictures). It can work on all modern mirrorless systems using appropriate adapters.

Asking Price: C$260 or US$200 + shipping. Please note I am located in Canada.

I also have a Contax to E mount lens adapter which I can include for an additional C$20 or US$15 (the last picture).

Interested people please send me a PM.

Last edited:

raminolta

I add that I consider trades too: I have a Sony mirrorless system and consider lenses, bodies or related accessories if I have a use for them.

I am also particularly interested in the following items: Contax Zeiss 100-300mm zoom lens, Laowa prime lenses, Minolta Rokkor Auto Bellows 50mm, Minolta Rokkor Micro 25mm.