The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/ IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount

Pemihan

I'm selling my IQ3 100 Trichromatic Phase One mount as I almost exclusively use my Achromatic so to have the Trichro sitting unused doesn't make sense anymore.

The back is in mint condition except for the usual small signs on the mount and a very very little mark on one of the corners which were present when I bought it from my local dealer. It is working flawlessly and the sensor is spotless. Present shot count is 8124.
Included are: Cleaning Kit, unused charger still in wrap with various international plugs and two batteries.

The back is under Phase One Value-Added Warranty until 11/09/2022. So almost three years of warranty left! This includes a loaner back if needed. The warranty is transferable.
The sensor is exactly the same as the sensor in the IQ4 100 Trichromatic and the firmware/UI is without any flaws as opposed to the IQ4 :bugeyes: And of course at a much lower price so it's not so hard on your wallet :)

Priced at USD 25.000 / Euro 22.500 + shipping insured at actual value. I only ship with FedEx International Priority. Since I have an account with them the rate would be reasonable.
If buying/shipping with the EU 25% VAT would be added unless you have a business with a valid VAT number. Buyers outside the EU will NOT be charged the 25% VAT, that ONLY applies within the EU as stated.

I have sold many high ticket items here and can provide references so buy with absolute confidence.

Email is fastest: pm @ petermisfeldt.com

Thanks
Peter

Last edited:

Pemihan

Forgot to mention I also have the unused tethering cables somewhere as well. Will dig them up.
So basically you get most of what's included as new.

The back will ship in the same shipping box Phase One use.

Pemihan

For the record the colors straight out of the Trichromatic to me are the best I have ever worked with. If I didn't primarily do B&W this would a back to keep for a very long time. I would feel no desire to upgrade. But as said I very rarely use it so makes most sense to sell it. For that rare color work I will use my Canon and 24mm T/S,

So come get it :)

Pemihan

I can also sell the back as a kit with XF camera with Prism and 80mm LS Blue Ring for a total of USD 27.000 / Euro 25.000
Within the EU 25 % VAT will be added. If you have a business within the EU VAT will of course not be added

Back, XF, and Prism has Phase One Value-Added Warranty until 11/09/2022 so 3 years remaining warranty!
The lens is warrantied until 28/07/2021 so a little less that 2 years of remaining warranty!

The back is as described above and the XF, Prism and lens are mint.

As usual International shipping is no problem.

Pemihan

Price reduced.

Back only USD 23.000 / Euro 21.000

Back, XF camera with Prism and 80mm LS Blue Ring USD 26000 / Euro 24000

Pemihan

Prices reduced to:

Back only USD 22500 / Euro 20600 + shipping.

Back, XF camera with Prism and 80mm LS Blue Ring USD 25500 / Euro 23600 + shipping.

I think the prices are very fair when you think of the state of the gear and the remaining warranty included.