The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Garage Sale: Phase One, Arca Swiss, Fuji GFX, Rodenstock

Christopher

Hey all,

It's time for me to clean house. I have way too much stuff and find myself not using everything often enough. Especially my two Phase One Systems are getting less use, the same goes for my Arca Swiss things.

I have some stuff I want to sell 100% and other stuff I'm thinking about and would like to discuss others. Everything is located in the EU. I can provide pictures for everything, but as it is a lot of stuff I would prefer to take pictures on demand. I am open to offers as long as they are reasonable.

Phase One:

IQ3100 Back - Good condition working great - 12000EUR

IQ4150 Back - Two option, like new or in fantastic condition with 5000Exposures, we would need to discuss the options and details. - 34500EUR

XF Camera - Great Condition - 3800EUR

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8 "Blue Ring" - More Information here Now on Ebay

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 35mm f/3,5 "Blue Ring" - More Information here - Now on Ebay

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 45mm f/3,5 "Blue Ring" - Like new only 578 Shutter Count on ebay now

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/3,5 "Blue Ring" - Great condition, quite a good copy 3300EUR - Warranty left till 16-03-2021

Arca Swiss:

I will sell:

Arca Swiss Rm3d factum - like new condition - now on ebay

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 5,6/90 mm Copal, R -bayonet - It is a "old" Blue version, but a great copy. Works well on my IQ4150! Great condition - now on ebay

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 4,0/32 mm Copal, R -bayonet - great condition - 6900EUR

Might Sell:

Arca Swiss Rm3di - great condition, with handgrip- 3900EUR

Arca Swiss Rm2d - great condition - 4500EUR

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 4,0/40 mm Copal, R -bayonet - great condition - 4500EUR

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 5,6/70 mm Copal, R -bayonet - great condition - 3100EUR

Fuji

Fuji GFX 50S - Great condition - on ebay now

Fuji GF 45 f2,8 - Great condition - on ebay now

Phase V

Hmm, good luck with that,
from what i have seen on ebay and elsewhere the secondhand market for Phase One is completely dead, i mean how long are you offering the 150 BR and 35 BR on ebay-kleinanzeigen?

Christopher

Hmm, good luck with that,
from what i have seen on ebay and elsewhere the secondhand market for Phase One is completely dead, i mean how long are you offering the 150 BR and 35 BR on ebay-kleinanzeigen?
Only until ebay, has no selling commission as this weekend ;)

bomzi

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 5,6/90 mm Copal, R -bayonet

Is this the SW version with a 120 mm image circle?

Christopher

Hey all,
After selling a lot of stuff here is the rest which should go.

Phase One:

IQ3100 Back - Good condition working great - 11000EUR

IQ4150 Back - Two option, like new or in fantastic condition with 5000Exposures, we would need to discuss the options and details. - 34500EUR

XF Camera - Great Condition - 3500EUR

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 45mm f/3,5 "Blue Ring" - 3800EUR - Amazing lens, one of the great copies out there! Still Warranty left!

Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/3,5 "Blue Ring" - 2800EUR - Great condition, quite a good copy - Warranty left till 16-03-2021

Arca Swiss:

Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR Digaron W 4,0/32 mm Copal, R -bayonet - great condition - 6500EUR

Gerd

Hello Christopher

I am interested in the Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f / 3.5 "Blue Ring".

I wrote you a PM in German.

Greeting Gerd