The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.0L $3000 OBO / Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS I $2000 OBO

fosofos

Condition of the Canon 50mm lens is excellent -- there are no marks on the lens. Words like "pristine" and "minty" come to mind when describing this lens.

This 50mm is fully functional and I will provide photos shot by and of the lens itself to any interested buyers. I've had this lens for more than 10 years and I put a B+W Skylight filter on it immeditely after its arrival.

I've replaced my Canon gear with Leica for the shorter focal lengths, and after getting a Noctilux 50mm f/0.95 I have no practical reason to keep this lens.

The Canon 300mm lens has some cosmetics issues and dings, but is optically and mechanically sound and has had routine CLA's. The 300mm comes with the trunk and key, and I'm including the Canon EF 1.4X II Teleconverter.

I will I will provide photos shot by and of the lens itself to any interested buyers.

I'm selling the 300mm lens since I got the Canon 400mm f/4L IS DO II, and don't need both lenses.

Payment is with PayPal with the buyer paying any PayPal fees, and I will cover shipping with insurance to CONUS.