The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ 180, XF body, and 80mm Schneider Kreuznach LS lens - 80mp IQ180

I'm now shooting Fuji, so my Phase is living in the safe.

Everything is in top notch shape and is working flawlessly. The IQ180 back was recently sent to Phase One for a cleaning and check, where the back was fully cleaned, tuned up and recalibrated. The XF body is like new. Not long after getting it, I received my Fuji GFX, so the XF hardly saw any use and shows exceptionally well.

The 80mm lens is optically perfect. No fungus, mildew, etc. and shows only a little wear on the outside if you look closely.

In addition to the back, body (with the usual accessories) and lens, the sale includes a total of EIGHT (8) Phase One batteries (all holding their charge very well)!

All my gear is kept in safe, within a climate controlled room.

The screens on the IQ180 and the XF both have the factory screen protectors still installed. So there are NO marks on the screens.

SHIPPING: Free shipping! This camera will ship from my studio in Toronto Ontario, Canada. So to make things simple, I will cover the cost to ship to most of the lower 48 or Canada. I will eat that cost to make your life easier! If you do live way off the beaten path, send me a message and we'll sort out what additional shipping costs will be (if any). For example, if you're in Nunavut, there may be an additional cost. If you're local, you can come by in person to pick it up if you want. Also, I will only ship to real addresses. No P.O. boxes or reshippers/shipping consolidators, etc. And I will only ship within Canada and the USA.

TAXES: If you're in Canada, I need to add HST to the price. If you're in the US, I won't charge tax but there will probably be some sort of tax upon import (but probably not duty). Sadly, there's nothing I can do about that.

Paypal: Please keep in mind that I need to pay 2.9% for Canadian buyers or 3.7% for American buyers to receive PayPal payments. If you want to pay another way, let me know.

Currently listing this kit on eBay (item 333352547453), and asking $13,500 USD (all eBay and PayPal fees included, of course).

I have lots more photos if you need.