The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Clik Elite Express Pro Backpack, Excellent Condition

drewharty

Clik Elite Pro Express Backpack. $109 OBO, plus shipping

I am the original owner. The backpack is very clean but shows light wear. I stopped using it when I needed a deeper backpack for a small view camera. 3 extra dividers included in addition to what is shown in interior photo.

Ext. 17x11.5x10
Int. 15x11x6
4.18 lbs

The Pro Express has two large front sleeves: one for a laptop and the other for accessories. It has a top compartment for small accessories and mounting points and sleeves on each side.

The Clik Elite Pro Express receives universally excellent reviews for good construction and comfort.

BHphoto Description and Reviews:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/767487-REG/Clik_Elite_CE713BK_Pro_Express_Backpack_Black.html

Clik Elite Express Pro was $249 new.
Main.jpgBack.jpgInterior.jpgSide.jpgDividers.jpg

Last edited:

drewharty

Re: FS: Clik Elite Express Pro Backpack, PRICE DROP

Price Drop: $89.00, plus shipping. It's a great backpack for that price.

Clik Elite Pro Express Backpack. $109 OBO, plus shipping

I am the original owner. The backpack is very clean but shows light wear. I stopped using it when I needed a deeper backpack for a small view camera. 3 extra dividers included in addition to what is shown in interior photo.

Ext. 17x11.5x10
Int. 15x11x6
4.18 lbs

The Pro Express has two large front sleeves: one for a laptop and the other for accessories. It has a top compartment for small accessories and mounting points and sleeves on each side.

The Clik Elite Pro Express receives universally excellent reviews for good construction and comfort.

BHphoto Description and Reviews:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/767487-REG/Clik_Elite_CE713BK_Pro_Express_Backpack_Black.html

Clik Elite Express Pro was $249 new.
View attachment 144917View attachment 144918View attachment 144919View attachment 144920View attachment 144921